3897823

Monday, May 20, 2024

DAILY ROUTINES #6

Common Verbs and Phrases:

Wake up: Stop sleeping.   Example: Wake up is the moment we stop sleeping and become awake.

Despertarse: dejar de dormir.   Ejemplo: Despertarse es el momento en que dejamos de dormir y volvemos a estar despiertos.

Brush teeth:To clean teeth using a toothbrush and toothpaste.   Example: After breakfast, I brush my teeth. 

Cepillarse los dientes: Cepillarse los dientes usando un cepillo de dientes y pasta dental.  Ejemplo: Después del desayuno, me cepillo los dientes.

Have breakfast: To eat the first meal of the day.   Example: I usually have cereal and coffee for breakfast

.Desayunar: comer la primera comida del día. Ejemplo:  Normalmente desayuno cereal y café. 

Go to work/school: To travel to the place where you work or study.  Example: I go to work by bus. 

Ir al trabajo/a la escuela: Viajar al lugar donde trabajas o estudias.Ejemplo: Voy al trabajo en autobús.

Return home: To go back to your house.  Example: I return home from work around 6 p.m.

Volver a casa: Regresar a tu casa.   Ejemplo:  Vuelvo a casa del trabajo alrededor de las 6 p.m.

 Have dinner: To eat the main meal in the evening.   Example: We usually have dinner at 7 p.m. 

Cenar: Comer la comida principal por la noche.   Ejemplo:  Normalmente cenamos a las 7 p.m.

Go to bed: To get into bed to sleep.   Example: I go to bed at 11 p.m.

Ir a la cama: Meterse en la cama para dormir. Ejemplo: Me voy a la cama a las 11 p.m.

Example 

Sentences

My daily routine starts when I wake up and stop sleeping. After brushing my teeth,

 I have breakfast. I go to work by bus and return home at 6 p.m.

 In the evening, I have dinner with my family. Before going to bed, I like to read a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment