3897823

Thursday, May 16, 2024

Practical English Phrases for Shopping

Introduction:

"Hey everyone, welcome back to my communityenglish.Today, we're going to learn some practical English phrases for shopping.



"Phrases:

"Excuse me, where can I find the [item]?   Disculpe, donde puedo econtrar este(articulo)?

""How much does this cost?  Cuanto cuesta esto?

"Do you have this in a different color/size?"    Tiene esto en otro color/talla?

"I'd like to return/exchange this, please, Me gustaria devolver esto/cambiar esto, Por favor.

"Could I have a receipt, please? Podria darme un recibo, Por favor?

https://youtube.com/shorts/L92sWlKdhKY?si=pHn9xucQ2rBfC7nR


ENTRA AL LINK DEL VIDEO DE YOUTUBE.

How much does this cost?

 - ¿Cuánto cuesta esto?

Can I try this on?

 - ¿Puedo probármelo?

Do you have this in another color/size? 

- ¿Tiene esto en otro color/talla?

I'm just browsing, thank you.

 - Solo estoy mirando, gracias.

Do you offer any discounts?

 - ¿Ofrecen algún descuento?

Is this on sale?

Este esta en oferta?

Do you accept cash? 

 ¿Aceptan efectivo?

Can I get a receipt?

 - ¿Puedo recibir un recibo?

  • CONTINUA EN LA SIGUIENTE PAGINA.

No comments:

Post a Comment